We pride ourselves in having a holistic approach to solar energy, ensuring you have an expert partner at every step of your solar journey.
1. When the sun is shining, it activates the panels.
2. The cells then produce an electrical current.
3. The electrical energy from the current is converted into electricity.
4. The converted electricity is then run through your roof space and distributed to the switchboard to power your household appliances.
5. Your meter measures the electricity usage flowing in both directions (to and from your home).
6. The power that you will not use, you will get paid back from your electrical supplier.
Goodyer Solar uses the latest in enphase miroinverter technology, which compared to traditional string systems is a much safer, productive, and reliable system.
Your new investment is a great step towards future-proofing your home.
You can not only monitor and generate reports on how your Goodyer Solar system is operating from your phone, tablet, or laptop, but we also stock a full suite of smart products that provide additional convenience and cost-saving solutions.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is one ofthe main greenhouse gasesthat cause trouble for theenvironment. Solar powersystems derive clean, pureenergy from the sun. You cando your part in slowing downclimate change and all itsharmful effects on our earthsecosystems by powering your home by the sun!
Simply fill in the form and the team at Goodyer Solar will be in touch shortly!